SNAP Matters Magazines
The Spring 2023 edition of SNAP Matters magazine is out now and full of updates from across the charity.
Read all about:
* Highlights from 2022 including winning awards, Christmastime at SNAP and our golf day
* SNAP parent Natalie shares her journey with her autistic son
* Our Spotlight in this issue is on counsellor Maggie
* Information on this term’s Specialist Talks for parents
* SNAP’s successful Coffee, Cake and Catch-up event
* Upcoming events run by SNAP and supporters.
Sharing the news of our work and everything SNAP that has been going on, our magazine is packed full of information for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in the charity.
Get in touch if you would like some printed copies or pick them up from The SNAP Centre. This newsletter has been kindly printed by one of our supporters for free. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our previous editions, please contact the editor Charlotte Neale – [email protected]
If you can help us to reach a wider audience then please pass on our magazine to any individuals or organisations that you think it might be of benefit to. We have printed copies as well, please let us know if you would like some for an organisation, business, or school you know.
If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on this issue, please contact the editor Charlotte Neale – [email protected]
SNAP Matters is an essential read for everything SNAP and you can find every edition of our magazine here: