SNAP Matters Magazines
Inside the latest issue:
* Family Support Adviser Liza talks about the Helpline
* Find strategies to help with the transition to secondary school
* See how supporters helped champion SNAP’s first Awareness Week
* Specialist Talk opportunities for September to December
* Get inspired to support SNAP with our upcoming events and activities
* Plus our usual re-cap of recent highlights
SNAP Matters is an essential read for everything SNAP and you can find every edition of our magazine here:
Sharing the news of our work and everything SNAP that has been going on, our magazine is packed full of information for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in the charity.
Get in touch if you would like some printed copies or pick them up from The SNAP Centre. This newsletter has been kindly printed by one of our supporters for free. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our previous editions, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]apcharity.org
Discover the impact that SNAP has on the community
SNAP’s vision is to provide a safe environment offering a wide range of support and specialist services with the aim to increase resilience and empowerment within our families. SNAP’s ethos is about strengthening all members of the family.