SNAP Matters Magazines
The Spring 2022 issue of SNAP Matters magazine is out now and full of updates from across the charity.
Read all about:
* A warm welcome from our new CEO, Karen
* Marking the end of an era as SNAP Director Christina retires
* Recent highlights from around the charity including our hat trick of award wins
* Our two new choir hitting the right note
* Meet Billy and his best friend Henry the Bear as featured on Children In Need
* Learn about this term’s Specialist Talks for parents
* How SNAP dad Terence took on the London Marathon
* Supporters Stephanie and Dean’s very different ways to raise funds for our charity.
Sharing the news of our work and everything SNAP that has been going on, our magazine is packed full of information for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in the charity.
Get in touch if you would like some printed copies or pick them up from The SNAP Centre. This newsletter has been kindly printed by one of our supporters for free. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our previous editions, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]apcharity.org
If you can help us to reach a wider audience then please pass on our magazine to any individuals or organisations that you think it might be of benefit to. We have printed copies as well, please let us know if you would like some for an organisation, business, or school you know.
If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on this issue, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews
SNAP Matters is an essential read for everything SNAP and you can find every edition of our magazine here:
Discover the impact that SNAP has on the community
SNAP’s vision is to provide a safe environment offering a wide range of support and specialist services with the aim to increase resilience and empowerment within our families. SNAP’s ethos is about strengthening all members of the family.