SNAP Matters Magazines
Inside this issue:
* The highlights from our SNAP Summer sessions.
* Chair of SNAP’s Trustees, Mandy Carr, explains how the charity is looking ahead and determined to help future generations of families.
* Details of our upcoming virtual Specialist Talks.
* Feature on our recent SIBS4FUN! 2020.
* Meet young carer, Lucy, and learn about the special bond she has with her brother, William.
* Supporters challenge themselves to help make the difference.
Sharing the news of our work and everything SNAP that has been going on, our magazine is packed full of information for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in the charity.
Get in touch if you would like some printed copies or pick them up from The SNAP Centre. This newsletter has been kindly printed by one of our supporters for free. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our previous editions, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]apcharity.org
SNAP Matters is an essential read for everything SNAP and you can find every edition of our magazine here:
Discover the impact that SNAP has on the community
SNAP’s vision is to provide a safe environment offering a wide range of support and specialist services with the aim to increase resilience and empowerment within our families. SNAP’s ethos is about strengthening all members of the family.