Working in partnership with SNAP can help businesses to:
- Raise public awareness of a business as a community supporter
- Market your company brand, product or service in an innovative way
- Highlight a company’s Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- Boost employee morale with fun events
- Reinforce a company’s reputation as a caring employer and a great place to work
Download your SNAP Fundraising Toolkit
Alternatively, get in touch on 01277 245345 or email [email protected].
Charity of the Year
Choose SNAP as your Charity of the Year (CotY) and we will work closely with you to understand your company’s needs and engage employees. This is a great chance to bring your employees together for a worthwhile cause they can feel passionate about. They can get involved with fundraising activities and challenges or volunteer their time and skills at our events.
Here are some of the ways SNAP can partner with your business:
- We can offer tours of our unique centre in Brentwood so employees can see how life changing our support to families can be.
- We can provide a presentation to your teams, or link you to our film detailing the work we do.
- Produce support materials to raise awareness of events/challenges you are running
- Help with press releases to boost awareness of the partnership.
More and more businesses are reaping the benefits of working with a charity partner for multiple years, going on a journey to develop benefits for both partners with a lasting legacy.
SNAP has sponsorship opportunities to fit all levels of donation. SNAP’s ‘give a little, make a big difference’ sponsorship package costs just £50 for businesses, but this small investment can produce big benefits for all. In 2018, a £50 sponsorship at SNAP’s Afternoon Tea and Golf Day will see your company brand or name will be highlighted in the following ways.
Before the day:
- SNAP website event page
- SNAP event Facebook posts – currently more than 3,400 likes
- SNAP event Twitter posts – currently more than 1,700 followers
- SNAP event marketing emails – sent to more than 2,300 supporters
On the day:
- Organisation marketing material displayed on sponsor table
- Sponsor posters displayed on the day with company and description
- Golf Day – company logo and description in the Golf programme given to attendees
- Golf Day – Organisation marketing advert displayed on the tee of the hole of your choice
Following the event:
- SNAP website news article reporting the success
- SNAP social media reporting on the event success
- Posters throughout The SNAP Centre
- Supporter email newsletter mention – sent to more than 2,000 supporters
If you are looking to donate a little more then we also offer opportunities to sponsor our training events, services, and one-off events such as our young people’s discos.
Or, how about sponsoring our SNAP T-shirts? Your company logo can be added to our T-shirts which are worn throughout the year at small and large scale community and sponsored events. As well as showcasing your company in such a positive light during the event, the follow-up press and digital marketing could contain images that further highlight your company’s good deed.
Skills to support SNAP
Does your business provide a service that could be of benefit to SNAP? Here are some other ways your business can support SNAP:
This flexible scheme enables your employees to give regularly to a charity of their choice straight from their gross salary and thus tax-free. Is this offered to employees at your company?
Events and Challenges
Your employees can take part in, or help out at, one of our challenge activities or fundraising events. Each year we receive great support from local business teams taking on a variety of challenges.
Raffles at SNAP family and fundraising events raise around £4,000 each year. Do you have suitable products/services, or can you donate a prize that we can raffle at one of our events?
This is where donations made to SNAP are doubled or ‘matched’ by funding from another source. You may have an employee taking on a challenge for SNAP and your business could match their fundraising total. This is an employee engagement boost and there may be tax benefits for the employer.
Skills to support SNAP
Does your business provide a service that could be of benefit to SNAP?
A simple way to raise money and awareness for SNAP is by placing one of our collection pots in your place of work, or maybe suggesting to somewhere that you visit in the local area such as a restaurant, pub, surgery or hairdressers.
Charity Of The Year
Regional law firm Pinney Talfourd solicitors chose SNAP as their Charity Of The Year (COTY) for 2017/2018 and have raised an awesome £11,226.02, as well as building their profile locally.
Partner Catherine Loadman said: “Pinney Talfourd have thoroughly enjoyed fundraising for SNAP. It has been a pleasure to work with such a well deserving charity.”
The law firm’s fundraising story began with a day of story-telling and arts and crafts for an audience of eager children at their Upminster branch. Since then, members of the team have taken part in the Birketts’ Race4Business and the Great Newham Run, organised a Christmas concert in conjunction with the Queens Theatre in Hornchurch and embarked on the epic challenge of a 24-hour danceathon.
Ryun Evans, director of R J Evans Flat Roofing Ltd, gave £50 sponsorship in SNAP’s ‘give a little, make a big difference’ scheme in 2017.
“Sponsoring a golf hole at the SNAP Golf Day is a really fun and affordable way of supporting a local charity on our doorstep and makes the people that work for us feel proud to be part of an organisation which helps to make such a difference to the community. The great thing is that although sponsoring a hole isn’t a large amount of money, the money raised collectively through sponsorship of all 18 holes can really make an impact,” said Ryun.