SNAP Matters Autumn Issue has landed
SNAP Matters is celebrating its first birthday!
Sharing the news of SNAP’s work and how the charity puts families first, the fourth issue of our magazine is out now for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in SNAP.
Inside this issue:
* SNAP’s warm welcome gives parents and carers a chance to share experiences.
* Find out how our weekly yoga sessions can bring benefits to your everyday life.
* Highlighting just some of the key areas of SNAP’s new brighter and better website.
* Check out all our training opportunities from now until December.
* Meet Russell and Vicky and their inventive ideas for raising money.
* View our fun-draising events calendar and see why 2019 is a very special year!
“I love seeing the joy on the children and young people’s faces when they see staff, volunteers and friends they have made at The SNAP Centre – it’s very special.”
Pam, Family Support Adviser at SNAP
Hard copies are available from The SNAP Centre. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our fourth issue, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]