SNAP Matters Autumn Issue is out now
The Autumn edition of SNAP Matters is out now and once again it is an essential read for all things SNAP related. Sharing the news of our work and how the charity puts families first, the seventh issue of our magazine is packed full of information for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in the charity.
We are now more than half way through our special 25th Anniversary year and the need for SNAP continues to grow. We have already welcomed 356 new families since the start of 2019 and we are currently actively supporting more than 2,779 families. The dedicated SNAP team have so far answered more than 7,500 calls and emails through our Helpline and Support Services.
Following on from a really busy summer the SNAP calendar from now until the New Year is full of opportunities for families and supporters.
Inside this issue:
* Family Support Adviser Liza explains how our Helpline is the first port of call for families
* Find strategies to help with the transition to secondary school
* See how some of our supporters helped champion SNAP’s first Awareness Week
* Specialist Talk opportunities for September to December
* Get inspired to support SNAP with our range of upcoming events and activities
* Plus our usual re-cap of recent highlights
Printed copies are available from The SNAP Centre. This newsletter has been kindly printed by one of our supporters for free. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our seventh issue, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]apcharity.org