SNAP Matters special issue magazine is here
12 page bumper issue celebrates our 25th Anniversary
Sharing the news of SNAP’s work and how the charity puts families first, the sixth issue of our magazine is out now for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in SNAP. There is also a 4-page special celebrating our Silver Anniversary!
Inside this issue:
* SNAP’s Directors talk about the charity’s vision
* Looking back at some of our recent highlights
* Feature on some of the varied activities for children from birth up to young people aged 25-years-old
* The important of making a Will
* Specialist Talk Opportunities for May to August
* Meet two of our fabulous fundraisers
* Get involved with SNAP’s 25th Anniversary year
PLUS Our 4-page special which includes an interview with two of SNAP’s original founders and charts the charity’s progress over the years.
Printed copies are available from The SNAP Centre. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our fifth issue, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]