Please note this three session course runs over consecutive Wednesdays.
Wednesday 24th April, Wednesday 1st May and Wednesday 8th May
12.15pm to 2.30pm at The SNAP Centre
This course will help with the transition and changes associated with the move into secondary school, giving lots of practical and common sense ideas.
It is suitable for parents who have a child with special needs in years 4 to 6 in a mainstream school.
Topics that the course will help with are:
· Making a smooth transition
· Coping with the new timetable
· Keeping track of belongings, work etc
· Identifying different learning styles and dealing with homework
· Getting the most out of the school
· Getting organised
· Coping with a new environment
To book please contact The SNAP Centre by emailing [email protected]
End: May 8, 2:30 pm
Venue: The SNAP Centre
The SNAP Centre, Pastoral Way, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5WF, United Kingdom