Please note this three session course runs over consecutive Wednesdays.
Wednesday 22nd April, Wednesday 29th April and Wednesday 6th May
10.00am to 12.15pm at The SNAP Centre
This course will help with the transition and changes associated with the move into secondary school, giving lots of practical and common sense ideas.
It is suitable for parents who have a child with special needs in years 4 to 6 in a mainstream school.
Topics that the course will help with are:
· Making a smooth transition
· Coping with the new timetable
· Keeping track of belongings, work etc
· Identifying different learning styles and dealing with homework
· Getting the most out of the school
· Getting organised
· Coping with a new environment
To book please contact The SNAP Centre by emailing [email protected]
End: April 22, 12:15 pm
Venue: The SNAP Centre