First SNAP Matters issue of 2020!
The first 2020 edition of SNAP Matters is out now and once again it is an essential read for all things SNAP related. Sharing the news of our work and how the charity puts families first, the seventh issue of our magazine is packed full of information for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in the charity.
VIEW SNAP MATTERS HERE
VIEW OUR LIFE IN A WEEK OF THE SNAP CENTRE AS A COMPLETE DOUBLE PAGE
Inside this issue:
*The life in a week of The SNAP Centre
* House party for SNAP team at Westminster
* Family Services recent highlights
* Specialist Talks January – April 2020
* Supporting siblings with their emotions
* Why it’s good business sense to support charities
* Peak-y blinders fundraise for SNAP
* Check out our upcoming SNAP social events
Printed copies are available from The SNAP Centre. This newsletter has been kindly printed by one of our supporters for free. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our seventh issue, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]apcharity.org