Bumper summer issue of SNAP Matters
Inside this issue:
* We look at how the Family Team has adapted its support services – Helpline, counselling, facebook live music sessions, information resources, online activity sessions and specialist talks including Sarah Hendrickx Talks this Wednesday 20th May
* Microsoft hang out with SNAP to offer bespoke workshops
* Keeping your children and young people safe online
* SNAP’s Home Heroes take on a challenge with a difference
* Meet water wonder Rob and Quizmaster Tony
* Join our SNAP Awareness Week and let’s tackle anxiety together!
* Looking to the future with fundraising activities
* Plus our usual re-cap of recent highlights
If you can help us to reach a wider audience then please pass on our magazine to any individuals or organisations that you think it might be of benefit to.
Although this issue is just available as a digital version due to the current situation, we usually have printed copies available too. If you know of an organisation that would appreciate receiving future printed (and digital) copies please email our SNAP Matters editor. All printing kindly funded by a generous supporter.
If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on this issue, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]