SNAP Matters Spring is out now!
First issue in our special 25th anniversary year
Sharing the news of SNAP’s work and how the charity puts families first, the fifth issue of our magazine is out now for families, supporters and anyone with an interest in SNAP.
Inside this issue:
* Introducing SNAP’s special 25th anniversary year in 2019
* Pre-school fun at the centre in the spotlight
* Learn about our Zones of Regulations training talk
* Meet some junior fundraisers making a difference in the community
* Looking back at some of our recent highlights
* Help us to kick-off our fundraising year by joining us for a fun event
Printed copies are available from The SNAP Centre. If you have any stories you would like to see featured in the magazine or views on our fifth issue, please contact the editor Michelle Andrews – [email protected]