Get sponsored for a muddy adventure
Held at the world renowned Nuclear Wild Forest in Kelvedon Hatch, Brentwood, this Mud Pack Challenge will feature some of their award winning obstacles and a whole lot of fun!
This is an exclusive event for SNAP supporters so you’ll be in great company with other amazing individuals all working together to support one of their favourite charities.
Team up with friends and family members to take on a fun challenge together. All sponsorship raised will go directly to support SNAP’s services and activities, helping children and young people with additional needs to manage their anxiety and reach their full potential.
Make sure you don’t miss out and register your interest now! Take your pick from two specially designed courses
“It was such a fantastic way to raise funds for a worthy cause. An absolutely amazing day with amazing people.” Lizzie – SNAP Supporter
- The entry fee covers the cost to Nuclear Races for hosting the event. Any sponsorship raised by you will go directly to support SNAP services.
- Once registered, a member of the SNAP team will contact you to help you with your fundraising.
- Participants must be aged 6 or older on the day of the event to participate.
- Limited places available!
- No spectators are allowed on the course, but we encourage all the family to join in the fun!
Take a look at the amazing Mega Beast course we did last year:
Please note that the course may vary slightly and all obstacles seen may not be part of the final 2020 course.